HomePlace believes in building long-term relationships with our participants and their families, to ensure positive and sustained outcomes can be achieved.
The dedicated team at HomePlace supports a growing but intimate community of participants.
HomePlace is a small service provider with a permanent work force organised into teams to meet the individual needs of the people we support.
This enhances opportunities for HomePlace to use the team’s knowledge of a person’s interests, talents, family, challenges and hopes, forming positive and trusting relationships.
HomePlace believes in building long-term relationships with our participants and their families to ensure that positive and sustained outcomes can be achieved.
We realise every participant has different needs and tailor a service to their requirements whether it be two hours a day or 24-hour support.
HomePlace can assist with:
- Providing support with daily living needs such as meal preparation and cooking, personal care and housekeeping responsibilities
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Providing greater opportunities for participation in community life
- Developing money management and problem-solving skills
- Promoting health and wellbeing
- Developing personal interests
- Securing housing and tenancy options
To begin a discussion on how we may be able to assist your loved one, please contact us (08) 8445 9900
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDSI) go to this link NDIS Information